Name : Muhammad Ariq Darwisy Bin Mohd Ridhuan
D.O.B : 27 Disember 2008
Age : 1 years
Nominate your baby NOW!!Just follow the steps below and you could grab one of the wonderful prizes.
- Get the best photo of your baby – ONE picture only!
- Insert the photo on TOP of your entry. Mention his/her name and date of birth.
- Write about this contest with title Cutest Baby of the Planet 2009
- Include a link to this nomination page in your entry
- Include a link to MomBloggersPlanet in your entry
- Put the Cutest Baby of the Planet 2009 BANNER on your sidebar (where I can clearly see) with LINK to this page
- Leave a comment here with link to your blog post (permalink)
Link to MomBloggersPlanet in entry: http://mombloggersplanet.com
Link to this nomination page in entry and banner:
Here is the banner for the sidebar.
That’s all. Easy, right? No theme. No further writing needed. But, please follow all the requirements. Else, it will be disqualified without notice.
Terms & Condition
- This contest is opened to Malaysian babies 0-3 years old at the time of entry.
- Picture should be current or less than 1 year difference from the actual age of baby.
- ONE picture only!
- Entry must be submitted by a parent, legal guardian or close relatives (can enter for child, sibbling or cousin).
- Entry can be in Bahasa Malaysia or English.
- Nomination starts from 22nd December 2009 to 10th January 2010
- By participating, you expressly consent for your particulars, entries and photos to be posted on MomBloggersPlanet.com.
- Only 6 babies will be selected to become contestants of Cutest Baby of the Planet 2009
- Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained
- The lucky 6 babies will be announced in a blog entry
- MomBloggersPlanet.com reserves the rights to change, amend, delete or add on to these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to you and shall become effective on such date as determine by us. You agree to be bound by such amendments.
- MomBloggersPlanet.com reserves the right to cancel the contest at any stage, if deemed necessary in our opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of our control.